Goodnight, Sleep Tight Day 6: A Reflection on Rest
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. (Psalm 23:1-3, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about rest and the believer, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below and them write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- What are your challenges with rest?
- Write down some bad habits that may be affecting your sleep patterns.
- Write some ideas of how you can make a habit of getting good rest, both during the week and on Sundays.
- Spend a few minutes setting up any timers, reminders, or alarms you may need to help improve your sleep patterns.
- Write a prayer to the Lord for help with your sleep habits and to allow you to rest in His peace tonight and every night.