Managing Our Emotions Well Day 6 – A Reflection on Managing Emotions
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (Galatians 5:22-23, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about our emotional intelligence and how we should manage our emotions, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below, and then write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- What emotion do you struggle with the most? Why do you think that is?
- What emotion do you handle well? How can you use that to benefit others?
- How can you better manage the emotion you struggle with?
- Write out the fruits of the Spirit and make a note on how each fruit can help you manage anger, fear, pride, jealousy, and rejection.
- Write a prayer to the Lord for help in improving in all the areas of your emotions to be a better reflection of Him in how you handle yourself.