Marketing the Gospel Day 6: A Reflection on Marketing the Gospel
And I pray that the sharing of your faith may become effective for the full knowledge of every good thing that is in us for the sake of Christ. (Philemon 1:6, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about marketing the gospel, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below and then write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- Write down people in your life you believe are unsaved and would like to reach out to about salvation.
- Write some practical ways you can bring Christ into conversation or ask questions about their needs.
- Write out objections you think they may have and what Scriptures may help you answer their questions.
- Before “launching your campaign,” let’s take a moment to remember: Who is ultimately in control of salvation? What part are we responsible for?
- Write a prayer to the Lord for help as you seek to reach those in need of salvation. Ask for courage, strength, wisdom, and the opportunity to share the good news with the unsaved.