Personal Renovation Day 6 – A Reflection on Personal Renovation
“And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.” (Philippians 1:6, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about personal renovation and how we should conform ourselves to Christ, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below and then write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- In what ways do you feel like you are grieving the Lord?
- Where do you find a breakdown in your relationship with the Lord?
- Write down three things you want to work on and grow in this year.
- Write down practical ways to meet this goal, whether it be through accountability partners or by using habit forming tricks.
- Write a prayer to the Lord to help you grow in Him and through Him and to be more like Him every day.