Social Media & the Believer Day 6: A Reflection on Social Media
For so the Lord has commanded us, saying, “I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 13:47, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about social media and the believer, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below, and them write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- What are your pitfalls with social media?
- Write some ideas of how you can keep yourself accountable for how or how often you use social media.
- Write a few ways you can use social media today or once a week to spread the gospel and share the love of God.
- Spend a few minutes finding accounts to follow that will be a benefit to your spiritual/mental health.
- Write a prayer to the Lord for guidance on your use of social media and how you can find opportunities to share more about Him.