The Things We Fear Day 6 – A Reflection on the Things We Fear
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about our fears and how we should confront them, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below and then write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- What fear do you struggle with the most? Why do you think that is?
- Have any of your fears come true? If so, how did God help you through them?
- How has God comforted your fears in the past?
- Write down Scripture that counters/comforts your fears.
- Write a prayer to the Lord for help in managing your fears, and allow the struggles you face draw you closer to Him.