Tools to Thrive as a Man of God Day 6: Diving Deeper
In our study these past 5 days, we looked at some of the tools we have to help each of us thrive as a man of God, specifically in the areas of our purpose, accountability, our friendships, love and encouragement, and where our strength comes from.
Reflect deeper on the following questions related to this week’s study:
- What is my purpose as a man of God?
- Do I have persons in my life to hold me accountable? Is there a specific area of my life I feel I need to be held accountable?
- Do I have deep friendships? Am I living up to being a godly friend to the people in my life?
- Thinking about those in my life, who is in need of encouragement?
- When is the last time I let down my guard to open up to someone around me?
- What steps am I actively taking to build my faith in God?