Worrying the Days Away Day 6: A Reflection on Worry
Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. (Psalm 61:1-2, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about worry and the believer, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below and then write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- What are you worried about right now?
- Write some of the practical ways you will try to subdue your worry this upcoming week.
- Write a few reasons why you can trust God in every circumstance. If you can, state specific examples of how God showed you He was trustworthy.
- Choose a trusted friend and ask them to join you in prayer for the worries that are weighing down your mind.
- Write a prayer to the Lord for help with your worries, telling Him specifically what you are worried about, while trusting fully that He will take care of everything.