Your Presence Speaks Day 6: A Reflection on Your Presence
Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called and about which you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
(1 Timothy 6:12, ESV)
As we reflect on what we’ve learned about our presence and how we are perceived, let’s take a few minutes to answer the questions below, and then write out/speak a prayer to the Lord.
- Answer honestly, how do you perceive yourself? (Write in list of attributes)
- How do you THINK others perceive you? (Write in list of attributes)
- Look at your two lists and weigh them against the truth. Can you see where some things that you think of yourself—or that you think other people think of you—are inaccurate? Do you see areas where you need to improve?
- Write some ways that you would like to work on your presence on social media, at home, at work, in your community, and within your church in the upcoming month.
- Write a prayer to the Lord for help in being a light to everyone around you and to improve in all the areas in which you need improvement.